- Annual conference that offers sessions on community college research findings and leadership programs
- Research support for community college-related studies via the call for awards.
- Awards given at the annual conference for Dissertation of the Year, Emerging Scholar, Senior Scholar Award, and Distinguished Service.
- Networking opportunities for graduate students and young scholars.
- Voting in the CSCC board members election.
- Individuals: Open to any professional who is involved with community college education or interested in the study of community colleges.
- Students: Open to enrolled graduate students who are interested in community college education.
- Emeritus faculty: Open to retired university professors and community college educators.
Please note: CSCC does not offer institutional memberships.